By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All business transacted by us is undertaken on the understanding that we act as shipbrokers only and shall be subject to the “General Conditions and Rules for ‘Cargadoors’ (Dutch Shipbrokers and Agents) 2009” as deposited at the Registry of the District Court in Amsterdam and Rotterdam and the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam. All disputes arising between principal and shipbroker under a contract entered into on the basis of these General Conditions and Rules shall be subject to arbitration in Rotterdam under the TAMARA Rules. The General Conditions and Rules can be found at here or will be sent upon request free of charge.
In no event shall Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V.’s Internet site, even if Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. or a Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Onego Shipping & Chartering B.V.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.